BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

~j0urn3y t0 pa$s3d JPJ t3$t~

hahaha...
finally..alhamdulillah i passed the exam..
today i repeat for my JPJ test..jalan raya only..
cox the 1st time i went there i had passed my bhgn 2..
but i found something funny went i took both test...




the pink tag is on the first day..and the orange tag is on the repeat day..
when i see the number on the first day i just like..

"ok,no.4..kalu cina ni kata x bwk bertuah..."

and that day..i failed the test on jalan raya..hehe
but then today on my repeat day i got that no.7..that i juz like..

"ok,cina kata ni bwk bertuah..aish!!karut la.."

alhamdulillah i passed..hehe..*fyi,i x percaya lgsg cina nyew pemikirn*
that's right..cox all happen based on ALLAH...
ok,next topic..

ACCIDENT!!!!!

hahaha...on 16/4/2011..i had an accident..
it's very funny though when i remind it...
that day i and my sister want to go to TS..
then my sister have to move MERCEDES car to SORENTO parking..
then i volunteered myself to help her...*but that time i'm not passed yet*
so i on the engine n bring the car to the front of my house..
i juz went straight until *dum!!!!*...


*my fault..hehe~*


hehe..i accidentally hit the tembok in front of my house..
that time i drive the SORENTO...
then you know what happen..*ceramah from the boss*
very sad the sorento become sumbeng a little bit..huhu..
that's all bout my journey to passed the JPJ test..da~

0 comments: