BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

:::an0th3r 0n3:::

hehe..
maybe some of you must know it..
another one means another cd added to my playlist..
hehe..now it's japanese drama..


Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge


aish...terbelit2 lidah nk nyebutnyew...hehe...
this story is so funny+romantic..seyesly..
i like KYONHEI in this story..and Toyama Yukinojo (the middle guy)
is juz like Ryeowook from Super Junior..cute~
so include this i have 42 cd all in..hehehe~


fyi..some of my friend find difficulty to borrow my cd cox they don't know the name of the cd..
so as a good friend *jeongmalyo???* i make a list..
fyi..this is based on the list on my 16/3 post..check it out..

Korean Drama

1. Full House
2. Sassy-girl Chun-hyang
3. Boys Over Flower
4. Autumn In My Heart
5. Winter Sonata
6. Princess Hours
7. Master of Study
8. Hello!My Lady
9. Stairway to Heaven
10. Love Story in Harvard
11. Love You a 1000 Times
12. My 19th Years Old Sisster-in-law
13. My Love Patzzi
14. My Girl
15. Yu-hee The Witch
16. Stained Glass
17. Will it Snow for Christmas?
18. You're Beautiful
19. Wonderful Life
20. Little Bride
21. Oh!My Lady

Japanese Drama

1. Atashinchi No Danshi
2. Engine
3. Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2
4. Nodame The Cantabile
5. Nodame The Cantabile Special
6. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Taiwanese Drama

1. Silent
2. Game about Love
3. Magician of Love
4. Meteor Garden 1 & 2
5. Fated to Love You
6. Angel Lover
7. The Prince Who Turns Into a Frog
8. My Best Pal

Korean Movie

1. Baby & Me
2. Hearty Paw 2
3. Oh!Happy Day
4. 4th Period Murder Mystery
5. Too Beautiful to Lie
6. The Way Home

Japanese Movie

1. Death Note (all)

Taiwanese Movie

1. Secret

0 comments: