BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

1st raya!!!

hehe..after a month fasting and this is it..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR BATIN

ok now..i want to story something to you (read in chinese accent k?hehe..)
yesterday i break my fast at my grandma's house..than i heard the takbir (sayu sangat hati)
fast forward i slept at my grandma's house yesterday to help them for tomorrow..
so here come hari raya..
i woke up at 6.30..after suboh pray i helped my grandma putting all the kuih raya in the balang
(hehe..just like other satu masuk balang satu masuk mulut)
than takbir berkumandang...i went to bath and wearing my new baju raya..green colour ok...
fast forward..all my relative came non-stop (seriuosly it so tired that time)
after solat jumaat..me and my whole family take some photo..
check it out...


my mom's side family

my family

me and my aunt family

my family and my grandma

there's a lot of picture but i just put some of it..
after the picture 3 cars went into our house..so we took our shift again..
i went to the kitchen to make tea..
just after i put 1 spoon of tea than suddenly..

"ape terbakar??hah rumah kita terbakar??ya allah!!!"

without knowing anything i went into the dining room and i saw the guest went to thier car as fast as they can..than i ask my sister what is happening than my sis answer...

"rumah diorang terbakar.."

i just so shocked..the situation is very panic...than BOOM!!!one of the car just hit the batang elektrik outside the house..so we all went out to see the place..
when we get there the fire was so big (i could'nt discribed) the whole kampung baru went out to see the place...than 3 ambulance trunk came...they control the situation perfectly..
than i ask my aunt..

"rumah sedara kite kene ke???"

my aunt ask the close neighbour and they said..

"rumah x kene tapi yang terbakar restoran tomyam 3000.."

after i heard that i release my breath...i thank allah for saving my relative's house...alhamdulillah
than we went back home and tell our grand about the new...
the funniest thing are my sedara came back to our house to continue raya..hehe..




p/s: the moral value from this story is don't be so panic when you in a such situation..be relax and always doa' to Allah..

0 comments: